Dolphin Treasure Cruise
Dolphins are one of Mandurah's many treasures and we on the Pirate Ship love to find some treasure. This 45 minute cruise on The Pirate Ship will have you cruising down the Mandurah Estuary, into the Marina to look at the beautiful boats, onto the Mandurah Canals to look at the luxury homes and of course searching for the spectacular bottlenose dolphins that call the Mandurah Estuary home, all while keeping the kids entertained with our pirate wheel, tattoos and hats.
- Nearly 100 Bottlenose Dolphins live in the Mandurah Estuary
- The Pirate Ship offers an amazing viewing experience with 360' views and open railings.
- Our pirate steering wheel, hats and tattoos will keep the kids entertained while you enjoy the cruise.
- Fun for the entire family!
|Family (2 adults, 2 kids)||$60|
|Children under 3 travel free|
|Add Fish & Chips||$12|
* Must show a valid senior card upon arrival.
** Children must be accompanied by a adult.
* Infants must be added to booking as they are considered a passenger.
Wheelchair access is unavailable at this time.
Departure Dates & Times
Our trips operate every day from November 2018 to April 2019 and weekends throughout winter. If you want to book a trip outside of these dates and times, please contact us. Standard cruise length is approximately 45 minutes.
1st December to 30th April: 10am - 3pm
We also have a Christmas Lights Tour on nights from the 1st December to the 6th of January.
What to bring
- Sunscreen & Hats
- Sunglasses, it can be glary on the water.
- Coat or Jacket, it's an open air boat!
- Cameras, there's lots to see
We are located near The Bay Cafe on the Eastern Foreshore, opposite 26 Mandurah Terrace. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Refer to our parking map to see the best places to park.