The Pirate Cruise
About The Cruise
Take your seats as we depart from the eastern foreshore and venture through Mandurah's inland waterways and canals on our fun pirate adventure for children and adults of all ages.
As we cruise through Mandurah's canals, you can steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
- Dressing up with your favourite pirate attire.
- Take photos behind our pirate wheel.
- Lookout through the telescopes and beware of other pirates.
- Sightseeing opportunities for the ever popular bottlenose dolphins.
- Checkout the prestigious homes located on the Mandurah Canals.
If you would like to buy this product as a gift please click here.
|Family (2 adults, 2 kids)||$60|
|Children under 3 travel free|
|Add Fish & Chips||$12|
* Must show a valid senior card upon arrival.
** Children must be accompanied by a adult.
* Infants must be added to booking as they are considered a passenger.
Wheelchair access is unavailable at this time.
Optionally add fish & chips (snapper) to your cruise when departing at 11am, 12pm or 1pm for only $12.
Departure Dates & Times
Our trips operate every day from November 2018 to April 2019 and weekends throughout winter. If you want to book a trip outside of these dates and times, please contact us. Standard cruise length is approximately 45 minutes.
1st December to 30th April: First trip departs 10am, last trip departs 3pm. We may run a 4pm trip if there is enough demand.
We also have a Christmas Lights Tour on nights from the 1st December to the 6th of January.
What to bring
- Sunscreen & Hats
- Sunglasses, it can be glary on the water.
- Coat or Jacket, it's an open air boat!
- Cameras, there's lots to see
We are located near The Bay Cafe on the Eastern Foreshore, opposite 26 Mandurah Terrace. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time and 30 minutes for Christmas Lights cruises.
Refer to our parking map to see the best places to park.