The Pirate Cruise
About The Cruise
Take your seats as we depart from the eastern foreshore for a 45 minute cruise through Mandurah's inland waterways and canals on our fun pirate adventure for children and adults of all ages.
As we cruise through Mandurah's canals, you can steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
- Dress up with one of our pirate hats.
- Take photos behind our pirate wheel.
- Lookout through the telescopes and beware of other pirates.
- Sightseeing opportunities for the ever popular bottlenose dolphins.
- Checkout the prestigious homes located on the Mandurah Canals.
If you would like to buy this product as a gift please click here.
|Family (2 adults, 2 kids)||$60|
Infants require a ticket
|Add Fish & Chips||$12|
* Must show a valid senior card upon arrival.
** Children must be accompanied by an adult.
* Infants must be added to booking as they are considered a passenger.
Wheelchair access is unavailable at this time.
Departure Dates & Times
Our cruises operate everyday over the Western Australian school holidays.
Outside of school holidays we operate Thursday to Sunday and during the winter months weekends only weather depending. Please check our calendar before heading down.
If you want to book a trip outside of these dates and times, please contact us. Standard cruise length is approximately 45 minutes.
We also have a Christmas Lights Tour on nights from the 1st December to the 5th of January.
What to bring
- Sunscreen & Hats
- Sunglasses, it can be glary on the water.
- Coat or Jacket, it's an open air boat!
- Cameras, there's lots to see
Tickets can be purchased online via our website.
In person at the Mandurah visitor centre bookings close 45 minutes before cruise departure.
Or at the boat prior to departure. The boat will be at the jetty 15 minutes before the next cruise departs. Sometimes tickets can sell out, if you are set on a specific time, it may be worth while pre purchasing tickets.
We accept cash and eftpos at the boat jetty.
Optionally add fish & chips (snapper) to your cruise when departing at 11am, 12pm or 1pm for only $12.
We are located near The Bay Cafe on the Eastern Foreshore, opposite 26 Mandurah Terrace. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time and 30 minutes for Christmas Lights cruises.
Refer to our parking map to see the best places to park.