The Pirate Cruise
About The Cruise
Take your seats as we depart from the eastern foreshore and venture through Mandurah's inland waterways and canals on our fun pirate adventure for children and adults of all ages.
As we cruise through Mandurah's canals, you can steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
- Dressing up with your favourite pirate attire.
- Take photos behind our pirate wheel.
- Lookout through the telescopes and beware of other pirates.
- Sightseeing opportunities for the ever popular bottlenose dolphins.
- Checkout the prestigious homes located on the Mandurah Canals.
|Family (2 adults, 2 kids)||$60|
|Children under 3 travel free|
* Must show a valid senior card upon arrival.
** Children must be accompanied by a adult.
Wheelchair access is unavailable at this time.
Departure Dates & Times
Our trips operate every day from November 2018 to April 2019 and weekends throughout winter. If you want to book a trip outside of these dates and times, please contact us. Standard cruise length is approximately 45 minutes.
1st December to 30th April: 10am - 4pm
We also have a Christmas Lights Tour on nights from the 1st December to the 6th of January.
What to bring
- Sunscreen & Hats
- Sunglasses, it can be glary on the water.
- Coat or Jacket, it's an open air boat!
- Cameras, there's lots to see
We are located near the Tea Merchant on the Eastern Foreshore, opposite 26 Mandurah Terrace. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Refer to our parking map to see the best places to park.