The Pirate Cruise
About The Cruise
There is no 3pm cruise Saturday the 9th December due to a private hire.
Take your seats as we depart from the eastern foreshore for a 45 minute cruise through Mandurah's inland waterways and canals on our fun pirate adventure for children and adults of all ages.
As we cruise through Mandurah's canals, you can steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
- Come dressed as your favourite pirate.
- Take photos behind our pirate wheel.
- Sightseeing opportunities for the ever popular bottlenose dolphins.
- Checkout the prestigious homes located on the Mandurah Canals.
- Shoot the water cannons
- BYO snacks and drinks welcome.
Looking for a gift idea? Gift vouchers are available for the 45 Minute Pirate Cruise click here if you wish to purchase one.
Cruises depart on the hour, please ensure you are at the jetty 15 minutes prior for boarding we can not wait for late arrivals.
Outside of school holidays during the warmer months on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we have a 1.5 hour lunch cruise available departing at 12pm for more information click here.
|Family (2 adults, 2 kids) Book direct special||$75|
Infants (0-2) require a ticket as they are a passenger
* Must show a valid senior card upon arrival.
** Children must be accompanied by an adult.
* Infants must be added to booking as they are considered a passenger.
Wheelchair access is unavailable at this time.
One adult is required to supervise a maximum of five kids.
What to bring
- Sunscreen & Hats
- Sunglasses, it can be glary on the water.
- Coat or Jacket, it's an open air boat!
- Cameras, there's lots to see
- If you are able to do so please leave prams in the car, they are bulky and we have very limited storage
Tickets can be purchased online via our website.
In person at the Mandurah visitor centre bookings close 30 minutes before cruise departure.
Or at the boat prior to departure upon availability. Tickets may sell out so if you are set on a specific time, it may be worthwhile pre purchasing. We accept both cash & eftpos at the jetty.
The boat will be at the jetty 15 minutes before the next cruise commences.
We are located at the jetty out the front of The Bay Cafe on the Eastern Foreshore, Opposite 9 Mandurah Terrace. Between the Kwillena Gabi estuary pool and the traffic bridge.
Boarding for your cruise commences 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please allow yourself time for parking and walking to the jetty, if you miss your cruise tickets will be forfeited. We will not inconvenience other passengers by waiting for late arrivals.
Refer to our parking map to see the best places to park.