New Years Eve Cruise
Join us this New Years Eve for a 1hr 45 minute cruise, Departing at 7:30pm we will head into the canals for our Christmas Lights cruise before finishing with a fireworks display at 9pm. After the fireworks have finished we will make our way back to the jetty.
BYO drinks and snacks welcome.
- 7:30pm - Cruise departs from the Eastern Foreshore jetty.
- Christmas Lights Tour through Mandurah canals
- 9pm - Fireworks display
- approximately 9:15pm - Drop off.
Kids (3-15) $40
Under 3 free
This cruise is suited to older children, a 9:15pm finish could be quite late for very young children, however all children are welcome. Parking can be difficult on special event nights, please allow enough time for parking and to walk to the departure jetty. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to cruise start time.
Cruise Mandurah's Spectacular Christmas Lights Departing at 9:30pm
Join us this New years Eve for a Christmas lights cruise. The Mandurah Canal residents display a fantastic assortment of Christmas lights that offer an amazing experience to the general public. Hop aboard The Pirate Ship for a Christmas tour that combines two of our favourite things, Pirates and Christmas as we cruise through Mandurah's beautiful inland waterways and canals.
The Pirate Ship is an open air vessel offering the best 360' views, BYO on alcohol and snacks
What to bring
- Coat or jacket, it's an open air boat and it can be cold on a night.
- Cameras, there's lots to see
- Due to space restrictions, no prams or strollers open aboard, we have limited storage so please try to leave pram's in the car.
- BYO beers & wine. Maximum 2 drinks per person and no large eskys.
Use this calendar to book 1 hour Christmas lights cruise