Mandurah Christmas Lights Tour
About The Cruise
Cruise Mandurah's Spectacular Christmas Lights
From early December through to January the Mandurah Canal residents display a fantastic assortment of Christmas lights that offer an amazing experience to the general public. Hop aboard The Pirate Ship for a Christmas tour that combines two of our favourite things, Pirate's and Christmas as we cruise through Mandurah's beautiful inland waterways and canal's.
The Pirate Ship is an open air vessel offering the best 360' views, BYO on alcohol and of course a steering wheel for the kids!
There is a wishing well located within the canals, throw your money in and donate to the Mandurah Rotary Club which then distributes the funds to local community groups.
* Children under 3 travel free but must be added to the booking
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
* Infants must be added to bookings as they are considered as passengers.
Wheelchair access is unavailable at this time.
Departure Dates & Times
1st December to 5th January: 7.30pm & 8.45pm
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure to assist us boarding everyone to leave on time.
What to bring
- Coat or jacket, it's an open air boat and it can get cold on a night.
- Cameras, there's lots to see
- Due to space restrictions, no prams or strollers open aboard but we can safely store them for you.
- BYO beers & wine. Maximum 2 drinks per person and no large eskys.
We are located near The Bay Cafe on the Eastern Foreshore, opposite 26 Mandurah Terrace. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time and 30 minutes for Christmas Lights cruises.
Refer to our parking map to see the best places to park.
There are no refunds available for any cancellations to our “Christmas Lights Tour” however we will always try to reschedule if availability allows or provide you with a voucher. If we cancel the trip for any reason, including unfavourable weather or mechanical issues then we will attempt to reschedule if availability allows or offer a full refund.
You can read our terms and conditions here: https://pirateshipmandurah.com.au/terms-conditions